Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

My wish is coming true (sorry I haven't updated in a long time)

I am soooo sorry!  I have gotten really behind on this blog!  Please forgive me!

So recital was AWESOME!  I was in the ballet and then 5 pieces in the second half.  Quick changes, make-up changes, shoe changes, friends, family watching....there really wasn't a bad part to the day :)

I have been attending summer dance classes at the at studio and was even able to take a private lesson with one of my favorite teachers and it was AMAZING!!  I learned sooooo much!!

I am leaving for three weeks on July 22 to go to Evergreen :) My mom and dad were able to get the tuition together for me with the help of the donations I received from you my wonderful readers (mom I think you may be the only one at this point)  I did a garage sale with one of my best friends to help with the cost....we each raised $200 to help.  So now for the big stuff I still need $100 for lodging and then money for food, shoes (character) and tights.  I'm so close to getting where I need to be :)

Wish me luck cause I am heading out to dance my way to my dreams :)

No comments:

Post a Comment