Message from Starling:
I DID IT!!!!!!! I GOT IN!!!!!! I am sooooo excited I got into the Evergreen Summer program for 3 weeks at the intermediate level!! I can't believe I am getting this opportunity!! There are going to be amazing instructors and I get to go with some of my friends from the studio that I went and auditioned with :) I will post more information as we get closer but right now I need to raise the money to attend. Tuition will be $825 for the 3 weeks. One of the moms from the studio is planning to take her RV up so we can camp near by for about $300 total for the 3 weeks and then all I will have left to figure out is food.........I soooooo hope I get to go!!!!!! If anyone knows of any jobs I can do...I am 11 almost 12 (April 24) please let me know. I have been babysitting my sisters for a year and can follow directions if you have yard work or cleaning you need done. Thank you sooo much for all of the support I have been given as I grow as a dancer and reach for the stars!
No comments:
Post a Comment