So here is what happened...
I was in modern class and landed a jump to the floor wrong. It hurt but I've had worse, plus auditions for Snow White were right after class. When class was over I went out to my mom and we talked it out, she told me it was up to me but that if I could, stretching it during the bar warm-up would probably help...so that's what I did. It was still hurting but manageable pain and I really wanted to finnish out the audition so I kept dancing......and dancing...and then it was time for pointe. I went to put my shoes on and then my finger started bleeding (unrelated to anything else just a hang nail that caught) and at that point I was done....I found my wall....looking back I am really bummed that I wasn't able to show my pointe work but I am really excited with the part that I got!!
I'm excited to announce that I AM THE LEAD CHIPMUNK!!!!!! That means I get to dance with a combo class (that's the really cute little kids)!!!!
Now off to work with my mom and figure out my costume....hope you all can come and watch me dance :) June 2nd :) Oh my siblings are in it too...Zan is the prince, Emma is a bluebird, a soap bubble, and a spider and Silver is a bumblebee :)
No comments:
Post a Comment