So much is going on and I am so excited!! I leave in two wake ups for Evergreen!!! My bags are packed and plans have been made!! I raised enough to get there and have a place to stay!!
I had a discussion with my family and had to make the hard decision to pull my pre-registration for the summer intensive at the studio this year. I'm really bummed that I don't get to attend this year but as of now I should be able to take all of the classes I want/need to take for the next school/dance year so it will be okay.
I have a lot of hard work ahead of me and as a 12 year old it is really hard to find ways to raise money to help so I have started sewing and making hair bows. I created a face book page to share this with anyone who is interested. Thank you sooooo much for following me in my journey.
I really will make my dreams come true!
No comments:
Post a Comment