Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Message from Starling:

Life moves so fast and I am having a blast moving with it!!  Evergreen was AMAZING and I learned so much!  I had classes with awesome teachers and professionals that are living their dreams!  Now I'm home and the first week of dance for the year has started!!  I got my company contract in I'm Junior Company II this year!!  Auditions are this friday for the school tour and this year it's "The Ugly Duckling"  Think there are any giraffes in it?  I think it would be fun to dance as a giraffe :p

There are so many wonderful opportunities out there for me to continue my training this coming summer and I am looking at ALL of my options.  Unfortunately everything cost money and I can't depend on my family to pay for it all so I am hoping create projects that others are interested in and help out the best I can.

Thank you to EVERYONE who has supported me this far and continues to support me as I dance on :)


No comments:

Post a Comment