I know I don't always show it and if you ask me tomorrow I will probably deny it but I really do love my brother and am really proud of him. He got an almost full tuition merit scholarship to the 5 week Princeton Intensive this summer. Unfortunately that still leaves him with over $2500 for room and board to come up with to be able to go. I wrote in my blogger earlier about my plans to raise money for me this summer and I'm hoping to have it all covered. Sooooo if any of you were thinking of trying to help me out I would reallllllllly appreciate it if you could send your help his way instead :) He is helping me with the Just Between Friends sale so anything above and beyond what I need I will be passing his way but I don't think that's really going to make a dent in the number. Mom and Dad are working on planning our next military move and money is going to get really tight (mom says I have to add "tight like not able to dance as much tight....NOT limiting food on the table tight").
I am also planning on giving Zan all of the profit I make from Village Dancer (my facebook page where I have stuff I have made) from now until June 5th (the deadline for him to get all of his money in) so if you were thinking about ordering nows a great time to get those orders in :)
Thank you for all of the support you have shown me in dancing my way to my dreams it means the world to me that I have support in what I love to do :)
Thank you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment