Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

My summer plans are finally figured out!! They aren't the plans I hoped for but I am really excited!!  Just to catch you up I was offered a partial merrit scholarship to a program I would've loved to go to but even with the scholarship it left us with to much that we would have had to pay :(  I was also accepted to Walla Walla but with Zan not going financially it wouldn't work.

So here is where I'm at:
My plan for this summer is to attend classes at the dance studio as well as signing up for (hopefully) two privates a week one for ballet technique and one for pointe.  All total it should be about $1000.

I have a plan to raise the money too :) There is a really cool sale here called Just between Friends where you can sell gently used baby to junior clothing, accessories and toys.  So far I have 464 items tagged and ready to go.  If any of my local readers would like to donate items to my effort I would really apreciate it :)  I'm hoping to raise enough to pay for my summer stuff.

Gotta keep dancing to make my village proud!!

No comments:

Post a Comment