I am soooo sorry it has taken me so long to write about nutcracker auditions and parts!! This is the first year I was allowed to go to the company audition and wow was it different then the children audition that I have attended for the last two years. I was one of the youngest ones there but still one of the taller girls :) Getting to see the older girls audition really gave me motivation to keep working hard and to push myself in all of my classes!
So by the end of auditions I was hoping pretty hard that I would get Angel this year (it's a pointe part) and figured I would probably get soldier again...which would totally be okay but the white face makeup is no fun to put on and take off daily...and/or possibly choir which is the group that is on stage during the pre-scene.
So when the cast list went up I was soooooo excited to see that I HAD gotten ANGEL but then I didn't see my name on soldier or choir......but then.......then........guess what!!!!!! I found my name listed as one of the four HAREM!!!!! (insert me jumping up and down for joy!!!!!!) So I think it's safe to say that I am really excited for this year!!!!
Please if you can come see PDT's Nutcracker this year! It's Dec 6, 7 and 8th! Tickets went on sale today :)
No comments:
Post a Comment